Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Crushes

First and foremost, Happy Cinco de Drinko! I hope all of you were able to celebrate this drinking holiday with a margarita...or four.  Tis the season!

Day 5 of Jenni's challenge was to profess your love for your favorite blogger friends.  A little hard for someone on their third post who's sole audience consist of their little sisters.  However, the majority of my morning time at work is spent pursing several blogs and I figured I'd share my blog crushes. Women I'm convinced I'd be BFFs with in real life and share my love of food and drink.  The important things in life, obviously.

Check 'em out!

Whitney at I Wore Yoga Pants to Work
Alex at Mutual Weirdness
Jane at In the Pink and Green
Cara at In Search of Sunshine
Taylor at The Daily Tay


No comments:

Post a Comment